Thursday, June 02, 2005

Hmmm.....protests!!!

well.....regarding my last post on engineers and their sanity, few took exceptions to it and complained to me. Well, I'm doing engg. too...and I don't mind calling my self an insane. After all, who else would study till 8 in morning, take a short nap, go to college, come down, go for project work, and to ward off the fatigue, would take help of a vodka, rum, beer, whisky or whatever.
Anyways....I'm gonna tell you two incidents, both of an-would-be-engineer. They are my college mates, and by some unexplainable mistake, they also happen to be my room mate! Feature this...


Raj(that's me): So, did u get the milk powder for tea? How Much?
A(won't say his name): 500 gm
Raj: Ohhh...half a kg! Okie
A : Did I not tell you not half kg, but 500 gm!!!
Raj: Darling, both are equivalent!
A: (In anger) how come they happen to be equal, one is half kg and another 500gm?
Raj: you (&&^%%$# !!! (plucking my hair) okay..
At the food join we were standing, the waiter was confused and came and said..."Both are equivalent"
A: how..come. you people don't know anything.....etc.etc.?
After a while when engineering dawned on him....
A: Hey...i think both are equivalent!!!


Hahahaha.....this was the waiter's response. Not mine. I was like...^*&* Off!!! Now the next one:


Raj: Help me out with Legrande's Polynomials. My mathematics is so poor.
B: Well...why not.(takes out the book, and chapter) See this question!!
then he starts solving it...and after a while
B: now we shall solve it by simultaneous equation
-2x+456y+298xy
-2x+....(something something)
B: so we shall add this eqn.
-2x+456y+298xy
+ -2x+....(something something)

so on adding it become.....-2x and -2x cancels each other.
Raj: I leave this to you to judge!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment