Thursday, June 09, 2005

12th DBA Days!!!

Hotstuff's Memories!

For anyone who was not in 12A DBA, 2003-2004 batch read this first: This poem was scribbled by me a week ago before farewell of our 12th std in class. So, it might not appeal to you, if you wish move on to other posts, skip this!!!


' The Long and short journey which took
us one and half happy years
Has suddenly come to an end
Accompanying me at last are tears.

Sir KK's routine morning assembly dose
And constant Principal's fee reminders
Along with discipline lecture, they 're all over.
All of a sudden, we don't want you to be kinder.

Now, my eyes shall look for,
Mrs. Verma and her mystery notes
Her great f'ndship lectures to me(abt my affairs)
And for sure, her 'beta' ancidotes.

'Even Otherwise' Sir Sujeet's class
'faieluree' and sleepy to me did his math seem
but 'v important for ISC' it was.
We shall miss 'bauth' his maths and him.

The days when I were absent
This 'engineer' missed me the most
Now, comments he'd not be able to pass
Just my dignity, Sir DK(dq) you did cost!

I'll be waiting for someone
who condemns my English as 'BOMBASTIC'
Mrs. Maya, we shall rem' yer warnings of not teaching.
Though to us, it felt very sarcastic.

Silent Sir JP & Noisy Mr. Tom
Now, Shakespeare & Dickens will interest us less
Since, hardly did you visit our class
So, no complains in your case.

But eagerly awaited was a handsome humorist man
For Lifetime, We'd miss Mr. Banka for Computers.
'Unreal', 'NFS2', Mr. DON & last position shall come to mind
so will classes, inheritance, arrays and compilers #

The Burnt uncooked SAMOSAS
And almost vegetarian Chicken Roll
Have suddenly disappeared
My hungry stomache shall miss them all

Till the end of the 1st period,
For who shall my eyes wait now
Who shall say 'Padho Babu Padho'
PV darl', i wanna see yer latecomings anyhow

Gautam, Vikash and Neeraj
My shirt's back shall miss those ink marks
Your all senseless 'jokes far apart'
and missed too will be yer funny remarks.

Thanx a lot to Shashi and Puru,
For making me a throneless king
I enjoyed and loathed it through out
My 'maharani' and 'patrani' shall be missing

Piyush, you haven't told the name yet
And Ankur, I'm not yet a 'boxer'
Rakesh, which movie did ya watch all alone
Hmmm....we've a lot to share with each other

'Namaste', I've got your Dairy Milk
So, Hamna show me yer pocket
Sonali, will you believe my words?
Didn't call you that day, didn't call ya till yet!

Runa, I love your gigglings and smiles
Why are you planning to take them all away?
Priyanka, Adi, Adil, Sankalp, Saurabh & Pakkk.
Nothing can take you out of IIT's way

I shall never bring my water bottle
If you always remain my nebor
I shall be missing those secret signals admist class
And greatly cherished will be yer neborly care

Just to think of the things
I just managed to say
Transports me to a sad gloomy world
The world from which '12 A' is away!!!


# - Now something about computer class..we all computer student used to play during our class. And sir, used to play with us. But just a single class of his in a month was enuff for us to get things clearly in mind. We all had our different names...in lab...

Prashant - Merc' (he (till is, and has the blog's title by the same name)
Vikash - Hunt (inspired by Tom Cruise in MI, Vikash has a habit of always talking abt fights and aiming fist."
Gautam- Dexter'(Inspired by the cartoon character)
Gaurav Mankani- NDA ( got nothing to do with NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY, it stands for Notre Dame Academy, a famous gal's school....where gaurav spent most of the time)
Neeraj - Spark/Tanna (hmm....i even don't know...maybe it has got to do with his mind...as soon as anything sparked his mind....he'd blast!! and tanna/tanakna is a hindi word for spark)
Raunak- Quick Silver (he topped our school, though we never thought he'd ..he's a quickie in it, maybe this 'd have been the reason)
Sankalp-S3:16 (i don't know at all.....we believed h'd be the topper...so could be some acronym)
Rahul - SPEED (That's another matter he'd come at last in all the races, even after me...so he never got in tournament)
left are two guys....gaurav kumar and ..........., now help me remember their code names...well i just forgot to write abt me.
Raj- The Hotstuff' (well, simply coz' i am. Moreover, a gal fren of mine gave me this name...)

Missing you Don Bosco. Missing you 12th 'A'.

5 comments:

  1. Haa babu.. gal fren :P

    Why did you forget all the names that GUY frens gave you?

    "Rajraani" = royal queen
    "Rajmata" = king's mother
    "1 Fermi" = guess!
    "-1 Fermi" = guess again!!

    And a couple more i'll post.. hang on :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I shall never bring my water bottle
    If you always remain my nebor
    I shall be missing those secret signals admist class
    And greatly cherished will be yer neborly care



    READ that carefully.. :-|
    And look back to yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kuch karo Raj...merc ka kuch karo!!!
    :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. VIRUS REMOVAL

    Is Your Computer Sluggish or Plagued With a Virus? – If So you Need Online Tech Repairs
    As a leader in online computer repair, Online Tech Repairs Inc has the experience to deliver professional system optimization and virus removal.Headquartered in Great Neck, New York our certified technicians have been providing online computer repair and virus removal for customers around the world since 2004.
    Our three step system is easy to use; and provides you a safe, unobtrusive, and cost effective alternative to your computer service needs. By using state-of-the-art technology our computer experts can diagnose, and repair your computer system through the internet, no matter where you are.
    Our technician will guide you through the installation of Online Tech Repair Inc secure software. This software allows your dedicated computer expert to see and operate your computer just as if he was in the room with you. That means you don't have to unplug everything and bring it to our shop, or have a stranger tramping through your home.
    From our remote location the Online Tech Repairs.com expert can handle any computer issue you want addressed, like:
    • - System Optimization
    • - How it works Software Installations or Upgrades
    • - How it works Virus Removal
    • - How it works Home Network Set-ups
    Just to name a few.
    If you are unsure of what the problem may be, that is okay. We can run a complete diagnostic on your system and fix the problems we encounter. When we are done our software is removed; leaving you with a safe, secure and properly functioning system. The whole process usually takes less than an hour. You probably couldn't even get your computer to your local repair shop that fast!
    Call us now for a FREE COMPUTER DIAGONISTIC using DISCOUNT CODE (otr214427@gmail.com) on +1-914-613-3786 or chat with us on www.onlinetechrepairs.com.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1 Problem: HP Printer not connecting to my laptop.

    I had an issue while connecting my 2 year old HP printer to my brother's laptop that I had borrowed for starting my own business. I used a quick google search to fix the problem but that did not help me.
    I then decided to get professional help to solve my problem. After having received many quotations from various companies, i decided to go ahead with Online Tech Repair (www.onlinetechrepairs.com).
    Reasons I chose them over the others:
    1) They were extremely friendly and patient with me during my initial discussions and responded promptly to my request.
    2) Their prices were extremely reasonable.
    3) They were ready and willing to walk me through the entire process step by step and were on call with me till i got it fixed.
    How did they do it
    1) They first asked me to state my problem clearly and asked me a few questions. This was done to detect any physical connectivity issues with the printer.
    2) After having answered this, they confirmed that the printer and the laptop were functioning correctly.
    3) They then, asked me if they could access my laptop remotely to troubleshoot the problem and fix it. I agreed.
    4) One of the tech support executives accessed my laptop and started troubleshooting.
    5) I sat back and watched as the tech support executive was navigating my laptop to spot the issue. The issue was fixed.
    6) I was told that it was due to an older version of the driver that had been installed.

    My Experience
    I loved the entire friendly conversation that took place with them. They understood my needs clearly and acted upon the solution immediately. Being a technical noob, i sometimes find it difficult to communicate with tech support teams. It was a very different experience with the guys at Online Tech Repairs. You can check out their website www.onlinetechrepairs.com or call them on 1-914-613-3786.
    Would definitely recommend this service to anyone who needs help fixing their computers.
    Thanks a ton guys. Great Job....!!


    ReplyDelete