Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Doctoring Engineering!

PCB Lab is over, and so are classes!!! Now there is a respite of 2 months before things could get back to their insanity level...and I'm relieved!!!!
Relieved from these people:
Proff. (Ms.) Kavita Shukla :~ You must be wondering why did i mention (Ms.) with her name. Well, that's what makes the things...a bit intresting. She's of just around 24-26 years, and she is beautiful too. So, boys go ga-ga over her. And me and her share an intresting equation in between us. I always debate whatever she says, and she reciprocates in the same manner with me. And none of us agree with each other even if a whole period is over, of 100 mins. So, Ma'am has an advice for me "Raj, I know you won't agree with me. Come down to my cabin and then we can have an argument." and this line comes as soon as she is in class. LOL. When guys n gals are not in a mood to gulp down her lectures, while the class in on...those sitting far off would look at me with anticipation in eyes, while those around would pester and force me to ask her anything.....and there is also a bit 'extra' involved...which i'd not like to mention.

Proff. Ranu Verma:~ He is our FIT teacher, and the worst teacher i ever met. Well, i'm not arguing his knowledge. He has it, but outdated. So in the class, it was more than obvious for me when he confused children saying we can't club LCD monitors as o/p device. And i took him by iron tongues, not too literally. Then...for him gopher and ftp/http sites are same...didn't bother teaching us intricacies of mess topology, ...well instead of rebuking him...i should proceed abt the main content. SO, we always had a heated debate, and i'd prove my authencity. So in a way, he was peeved with me. And seriously speaking, i did so not in a bid to show my knowledge but to tell him he was wrong, and this 'd affect all the 60 of us if we get our logics wrong and confused up. One day, he asked me to come to his cabin. Then threatened me, saying I'll complain about you to HoD, Director...etc.etc. And I, in anger said " 2K4ET057 is my id, section e, univ. roll no 0409633071 and name Rajeev incase you've forgot. Do whatever you want, do whatever you can."
And that day onward...i bunked his class everyday..and in class, he'd say "where's my fav student. I respect him. He has got immense knowledge. Blah blah..blah...
What I loathe him for is that he gave me 36 out of 50 in internals..while my FIT marks were highest in both sessional out of 450 students of 1st year. While I should have got 45-50 out of 50. And the other FIT teacher knows this.

hey...gotta get resevation..will update this later....before i log off....a sms i received


Janaza agar unke dar se guzre to thodi der rukwa dena.
Haath uthe agar duao ke liye to kafan hatha dena
Aur wajah pucche maut ki to Engineering bata dena!!


Bye...take care ya ppl.

2 comments:

  1. Why the hell are you mentioned names of your teachers, dude??? Do you realize the trouble you might get into?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hardly matters, darling PV. FIT teacher knows the address of this blog and I've done this purposedly. Hahaha...Mr. Ranu....sorry but i don't mind "calling a spade a spade".

    ReplyDelete