Saturday, May 20, 2006

I Lost! I am not a Loser!

Yeah, I lost in this endeavour of mine. But, am not a LOSER.

Well, after weeks of self analyzation, I opted out engineering. So no more I will stay some one who is pursuing B.Tech(Electronics & Telecommunication).
I spent some sleepless night thinking about future courses. And I was clear enough, being a good humanitarian student is far better than being an average Engineering student.

I know this decision of mine will upset many. And questions will fly: "If this had to be done, why after two years and lakhs of rupees?" And I don't have an answer. After 12th, one is high with excitement, carried away by fascinations, and thereby ignoring what one excels at. Three more years will make me a graduate. Three years is a long time in life, and in this span changes lots and lots of things. But, what I can think of now is "better late than never".

I couldn't have remained an average student. That frustrates me. Scoring just above the dip marks, is something I abhorr. Just a degree won't do for me. I need to be an expert at whatever I do; Whatever.

I realised this after 2 years, when I could have been in my last year of graduation. No qualms, No regrets. My parents never forced me to take anything, It was entirely my decision. And I know this decision of mine would reduce ounces of their flab. But If I don't do it. Everything around me will suffer. I have become frustrated, restless, irritated.

"Failure is the most terrible thing in our business. When we fail, the whole world knows about it. "
- Desi Arnaz

.....and I wasn't afraid to fail. Something good came out of it!


Wish me luck in my next endeavour, hard work will be there from my side! Bless Me!



Note: Since the site name doesn't carry any significance, I won't be posting anything else here. However, will let you about my new blog over here.



Rajeev Ranjan

+91- 921 313 0981
rajman.rajeev@gmail.com / rajmanbharat@yahoo.co.in


Good Bye! Adieu! Alvida! Jakshi Bolzin! Auf Wiedersehen! Khuda Hafiz! Do Svidanja! Adios'

1 comment:

  1. hmm... so finally you made the wiser decision which I had suggested long back.

    It's a good decision, and I wish you all the success. I know you will go places, because that is where your strength lies.

    Good luck buddy!!

    ReplyDelete